Hello my lovely friends
Today Im bringing you very blue muffins that can help you to wash away any blues that you may be feeling!
And if you any very happy right now and I hope you are:) They can make you just happier, because they are ridiculously easy to make and so delicious. I used blue matcha powder to colour little bundles of joy, but this is completely optional, just makes more fun to cook/look/eat them 🙂 and what can highlight blueberries on the inside more then blue exterior!
I used cocoon whipped cream with pinch of blue matcha ones again to frost them and it adds a delicious creaminess and just touch of richness, still goes as a perfect breakfast option if you ask me;) and they are so soft and fluffy on the inside with a juicy burst of blueberries coming through, soo good!
- 200 gr blueberry almond yogurt(or any plant based)
- 60 gr rice flour
- 60 gr oat flour
- 1 tablespoon blue matcha
- 1 tablespoon stevia powder
- 40 gr coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- Teaspoon baking soda
- Teaspoon baking powder
- 50 gr fresh blueberries
- 1 chia egg
- First make the chia egg by combining 1 tablespoon chia seeds a 3 tablespoons of water, let it sit while preparing the rest of the ingredients
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mix dry ingredients, pour liquid coconut oil and chia egg over them, stir with a work till the it looks crumbly, slowly add yogurt continue stirring till homogeneous. Lastly add blueberries.
- Fill up your muffin cases up to 2/3 of the height and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before icing