Everyone has a favourite dessert and for me it is for sure an ice cream.
Not even sightliest doubts here, when I was a kid in post USSR Russia I used to cry just for ice cream because it was sometimes not easy to get it and my mother always promised me one if I would behave.
But when you get to the shop and it doesn’t have any what would you do and how you would explain it to 3 years old little ice cream fun)? My childhood filled with stories about my ice cream obsession that my mother told me, I was too small to remember them. I do apologies for any crying now in front of my mother, she is my lucky star and key person in my life and I can not even express my gratitude to her.
- Meat of 1 young coconut
- 4 medium peaches pitted
- 1 ripe banana
- Seeds of 1 vanilla been
- 1 tablespoon of Spirulina
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup(optional, add more if you like it very sweet, I omitted all together)
- Combine all ingredients in high speed blender and blend till completely smooth, taste and adjust sweetness to your liking. Transfer to a container and place in the fridge, when chilled completely pour content into an ice cream maker and proceed according to manufacture's instruction
- Alternatively if you don't have ice cream maker. Place your container in the fridge and stir every half an hour or so. When mixture will start to have a texture of soft serve I recommend scoop it into bowls for an easy portions after it will become completely frozen.
- Always let it stand on your counter for 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!