The easiest 3-ingredient healthy vegan strawberry mousse. It is so creamy, delicious and light! Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and naturally sweetened.
I love easy recipes and this one is one of my favourites! Seriously, if you love creamy desserts that take no effort to make this one is for you! I think it took me a maximum of five minutes:) The result is a light, luxurious pudding that is perfect for warm summer days.
You only need 3-ingredient to make this vegan strawberry mousse. Here is what you will need
- Strawberries. I used fresh because they are in season and they taste amazing at the moment. You can use frozen if you prefer just make sure to let them thaw first.
- Coconut cream. I always use the one from Nature’s Charm as it leads to consistently good results. For this recipe, we only going to use a creamy white solid part.
- Agave syrup. I prefer to use agave here since it’s quite neutral in flavour. Optionally, feel free to use maple syrup or honey or coconut sugar.
Next two ingredients are completely optional. Clearly, 3-ingredient vegan strawberry mousse should only call for 3 ingredients:) But I thought that I will give you all the possible options. And later you can decide for yourself if you are willing to take extra steps.
Firstly, I think the addition of vanilla extract of vanilla seeds take this vegan strawberry mousse to an entirely different level. Secondly, If you prefer the airier mousse, I would recommend incorporating whipped aquafaba (chickpea brine). The addition of aquafaba will make this mousse even lighter and fluffier. Besides that, to get even more air in and create delicious bubbles that will pop in your mouth, you can separately whip the coconut cream as well. Surely, these two steps can take a couple of extra minutes. But if you love an airy mousse it is so worth it!
Today I’m sharing with you speedy and the easiest version of 3-ingredient vegan strawberry mousse. I wanted to show you how simple it can be to create a light summer dessert in under 5 minutes. But as I mentioned earlier if you want to take those couple of extra steps here are the quantities that you will need
- 100 gr of fresh strawberries
- 200 gr of coconut cream whipped
- 60 gr of aquafaba whipped
- 2 tbsp of agave syrup
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
3-ingredient healthy vegan strawberry mousse
- 150 gr fresh strawberries
- 250 gr coconut cream only thick solid part
- 1-2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and process till completely smooth
- Transfer the mixture to your serving glasses and let it set in the fridge
- Decorate with fresh strawberries and coconut chips if you desire