This recipe has only three ingredients! It is gluten-free, vegan and delicious!
Naturally sweetened with banana, these pancakes are airy and light. They make the best brunch or breakfast and my favourite way of eating them is with a drizzle of maple syrup which makes them irresistible.
You can add chocolate chips or blueberries to the basic recipe and get a different outcome every single time. If you want American style pancakes, just let the batter sit for around 30 minutes, and it will thicken quite a lot which will lead to the fluffier pancakes.
I love to add a serving of fresh fruits to go with them. Not only it is delicious but it boosts the nutritional value of your breakfast adding so much goodness! My favourite option actually is berries and sliced banana but any fruits obviously will work.
3-ingredients oat pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 100 grams of oats
- 150 grams of milk if your choice
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- tsp Squeeze of lemon juice or 1of apple cider vinegar
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and process till the smooth batter forms.
- If you prefer thinner pancakes pour a spoonful worth of batter to the preheated slightly greased pan with oil (i used coconut), wait for the edges to completely dry out and flip pancakes, cook for 30 more seconds on the other side.
- If you prefer thicker pancakes Allow the batter to sit for 30 minutes and use a spoon to pour the batter to the pan as it will be thicker. Repeat the process.