These waffles are super fast and easy while being so delicious.
We are using wholegrain green buckwheat which is an amazing seed! Gluten-free, a great source of protein and rich in vitamins and minerals such as magnesium, copper and iron. And using this way of preparation we illuminating using any flour all together which will lead to the freshest and nutrient dense result!
When the waffle is just out of the waffle maker it’s so crispy on the outside while being soft and fluffy in the middle. I love serving them with coconut yoghurt, berries, a healthy drizzle of maple syrup and crunchy nuts. They will make best Sunday brunch possible if you ask me.
Buckwheat blender waffles
- 75 grams green buckwheat
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 150 grams oat milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Place all the ingredients except baking soda into your blender and blend on high until completely smooth.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes for the best results(chia will thicken mixture and waffles will have a better texture)
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- Lastly, add baking soda to your batter and give it a good mix.
- Place enough batter into your waffle maker and bake according to the instructions ( mine takes 7 minutes)