Yesterday was an emotional day for me, 9th of may is deeply printed in the Russian nation. It marks the end of second world war … I’m forever grateful to those who gave the life to create the world we live in and you will always be remembered.
I just wish we all could be little bit more kind to each other so the planet would change for better once and for all.
Now about cookies:) They are so soft and chewy with crunchy nuts and creamy filling and the best thing that they take only 15 minutes to make. They are super easy and delicious treat to make just for you or to share with friends and I really hope that you can spread the love and maybe bake some cookies for people that surround you, that definitely will make them happier!
Coconut flour paleo cookies with coconut cream
- 3 tbsp of coconut flour
- 5 dates soak them in water for 15 minutes to make them soft
- 3 tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 flax egg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp crushed walnuts or nuts that you like
- Pinch of salt
For the filling
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- 1/2-1 tbsp raspberry powder
- Mash soaked dates with a fork till they are relatively smooth, add the rest if the ingredients and stir together
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Form cookies and bake for 15 minutes or till golden brown
- Let them cool completely before adding the filling
- To prepare the filling: Melt 2 tbsp coconut butter and add enough raspberry powder till the desired color is achieved