This is actually the variation on my easy coconut tarts! They are just as easy and for me perfect combination of sour and sweet. I love adding unsweetened dry cherries as they give the depth to the flavor and compliment perfectly tart cranberries. If you want to get creative chocolate chips would be delicious here as well.
They are perfect easy snack to take with you for a long day at work or great postworkout treat as cherries help relieve muscle pain.
And the best part is you don’t even have to bake them if you don’t want to. Sometimes I like to skip the oven and place them straight in the freezer for a more of a refreshing treat!
Cranberry coconut bytes
- 50 gr fresh cranberries
- 2 tablespoon of acerola powder optional
- 2 tablespoon agave or to taste
- 100 gr dedicated coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 30 gr Dried cranberries or cherries
- In the blender combine bananas, cranberries, agave and acerola if using blend until smooth Add coconut flakes, flour and dry fruits and stir to combine.
- Add coconut flakes, flour and dry fruits and stir to combine.
- Using the icecream scoop spoon the cookies on the tray of dehydrator and leave them to cook overnight alternatively bake them for 10 minutes in preheated to 180 degrees oven and leave them on the tray to cool before removing