These healthy chocolate truffles are ridiculously easy to prepare! You only need 3 simple ingredients to create a perfect chocolate shell for amazing truffles or healthy chocolate bark. They are naturally vegan and refined sugar-free. You can even make the chocolate entirely sugar-free by using stevia extract.
You can experiment with different fillings and find your favourite combination.
My favourite is raspberry jam and natural peanut butter. But almond, coconut butter, whole roasted hazelnuts work really well. You can mix almond butter with maple syrup and a pinch of salt for healthy caramel filling.
I prefer to store them in the freezer as it prolonges the shelf life and you get a perfect chocolate snap when you byte into it.
If you decide to do a chocolate bark only you can add a swirl of your favourite nut butter, toasted coconut chips and chopped nuts and sprinkle with dried berries such a goji or mulberries. your healthy chocolate bark will not only look really pretty but will taste absolutely divine.
Healthy vegan chocolate truffles
- 50 grams coconut oil use cacao butter for more authentic flavour
- 40 grams of cacao powder
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Melt coconut oil and stir in cacao powder with a punch of salt
- Add maple syrup, taste and adjust sweetness if needed
- Fill your chocolate mould till 1/2 height
- Add your favourite filling and cover with more chocolate
- Let it set in the fridge(I actually love to store them in the freezer)