These pancakes are so fluffy, thick and delicious! They have a delicious peanut flavor without it being overwhelming and because we use peanut flour it boosts the protein and won’t send the calories over the roof. By the way, I never count calories I just try to opt for the most nutritious and delicious food possible.
And maybe that was my lucky day because I would say these pancakes were perfect for my soul and my body and left me feeling energized and ready to do great things on my weekend:) Hope you will try them and let me know how you feel;)
Peanut butter pancakes
- 30 grams peanut flour
- 70 grams gluten free flour store bought mix or homemade
- 1 flax egg
- 150 grams oat milk
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Combine 1 tbsp of flax and 3 tbsp of water in one bowl and Mix oat milk with apple cider vinegar in another. Let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the pan to medium heat and combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour your “buttermilk” over flour, add flax egg and stir to combine.
- Place a spoonful on the pan, bake for 2-3 minutes on one side or till edges look completely dry, flip and cook for another minute on another. Keep warm while you cook the rest.