This porridge is a wonderful option for anyone with a sensitive stomach as it is very easy on digestion thanks to blending and soaking buckwheat first.
It has a good amount of protein as well and so creamy and delicious with a beautiful hint of vanilla and sweetness coming from banana. If you prefer your breakfast sweeter you can, of course, add a few tablespoons on maple syrup or agave to taste. This is a fantastic option for meal prep as well as it stores well in the airtight jar and on the morning the only thing that you have to do is to grab your jar and go. But my favorite way of eating it is topped with berries and fresh fruits and nuts. So delicious…
Raspberry and buckwheat overnight porridge
- 100 grams buckwheat
- 30 grams cashews
- 1 small banana
- 100 grams of raspberries
- Pinch of vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- Splash of plant based milk
- Soak buckwheat and cashews overnight in a plenary of water for a better digestion.
- (You can skep this step if you are really in a rush but I wouldn’t :))
- On the morning simple blend all the ingredients in the high speed blender until completely smooth.
- Add a splash of plant based milk to get your desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust the sweetness if desired or add any superfoods(I love adding lucuma and raspberry powder for little bit extra something)
- This can be stored in the fridge as a ready to go breakfast or enjoyed straight away