These Raspberry Quinoa Breakfast Bars are a nutritious breakfast or snack that is perfect for on-the-go! It is a complete source of plant-based protein and has no refined sugars, vegan and GF too!
They’re super simple to make, packed with nutritious ingredients and make a fantastic breakfast option when you want something speedy. You can meal prep them and store safely in the fridge for up to 5 days in the airtight container.
For the base, I used a combination of antioxidant-rich raspberries and oats, as well as quinoa of course which added fibre and vitamins. These bars are soft but still chewy, and coconut also gives it such a nice texture. I used sugar alternative to keep them sugar-free, but if you prefer, you can use any sugar that you have on hands or stevia.
Overall these raspberry and quinoa bars make a delicious light snack that everyone can enjoy no matter if they follow a gluten-free or vegan diet or both!
I love to serve them with an extra dollop of coconut yoghurt as a topping, and it adds so much creaminess and works so well with your morning coffee.
Raspberry and quinoa snack bars
- 70 grams of oats
- 70 grams of cooked quinoa
- 70 grams of desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp of Zusto sugar alternative
- 100 grams of raspberries
- 2 tbsp of chia
- 6 tbsp of coconut milk
- Mix Zusto with coconut milk and add chia seeds
- Follow by quinoa, oats and coconut
- Finally, add the raspberries and mix to combine
- Transfer it to the baking tray lined with baking parchment, spread it out, making sure the surface is even
- Cut the dough into bars or your desired size
- And bake in preheated to 170 degrees oven for 25 minutes or till edges are golden
- Let it cool completely before enjoying
- Add a dollop of coconut yoghurt on top before serving if desired