When the weather gets colder is very comforting to cozy up with a tea and a blanket and eat a snowwhite treat, remembering that it might be snowing outside, but inside is warm and you will always have yammy vegan treats to get you through this winter, because I will take care of that!
This one is the winner. Sweet and tangy, super soft, like a hug and with the slight hint of chocolate it will make you feel calm, relaxed and ready to take on any weather in the most cheerful way!
Red velvet cherry truffles
- 200 soft dates
- 150 in cherries plus additional cherries to hidethe middle
- 40 gr coconut flour
- 10 gr cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- coconut shavings for coating
- caco powder for coating
- Blend cherries with dates till completely smooth, then stir in coconut flour, cacao powder, salt and vanilla.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes for coconut flour to absorb moisture from cherries.
- Take a small amount of batter, place the cherry in the middle and roll into a small truffle.