There is always something new coming to the market in our days and new superfood popping out of nowhere so you really have to be careful and selective who can you trust and where you will spend your money because hey… we all know superfood diet can be pricey…
Reishi chocolate muffins
- 250 grams banana mashed
- 100 grams plant based yogurt
- 60 grams plain pea or soy protein powder
- 70 grams buckwheat flour
- 30 grams cacao powder
- 30 grams coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of reishi powder
- 50 grams coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. In the bowl combine mashed banana, yogurt and coconut sugar.
- In another bowl whisk protein powder, flour, cacao powder, reishi, salt and baking powder. Pour coconut oil over and stir briefly. Lastly add dry mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until completely homogenous.
- Fill your baking molds to 2/3 of the height and bake in preheated oven for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.