It’s that time of the year again… Time of everything pumpkin starting from lattes to pies and soups… And I’m really into a celebration of this wonderful veggie, to be honest. It’s so vibrant, full of goodness, slightly sweet and so versatile. And just to show my appreciation and made little pumpkins out of pumpkin…We should probably stop counting how many times I said pumpkin today:) Anyway, if you want to make it as well just mix 2 tbsp of pumpkin puree with a tbsp of maple syrup, 1/2 tsp of pumpkin spice and 1-2 tbsp of coconut flour(add it little by little before you get yourself a pliable dough).
The frosting is coconut cream from the top of a can of coconut milk with 2 tbsp of pumpkin puree, 3 tsp maple syrup and 1 tsp of pumpkin spice. You see now, pumpkin is literally everywhere and it’s really delicious! Cupcakes itself are so light and airy and they curry the flavors perfectly while little soft pumpkins and rich coconut cream are a great compliment to them!
Triple pumkin cupcakes
- 120 grams aquafaba
- 100 grams fresh pumpkin cubes
- 40 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 110 grams oat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- In the blender combine aquafaba, pumpkin, coconut oil and vinegar and blend in high till smooth and frothy.
- In the separate bowl combine milled linseeds, oat flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda. Mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry and stir to combine.
- Transfer to your baking molds and bake for 20-22 minutes or till golden brown.