Sugar-free Dalgona coffee
This coffee is a real treat and a pure joy to start your day!
It takes less than a minute to prepare using an electric whisk, and it gives you a frothiest dreamiest cup that you could imagine. You can do everything by hand as well it will just take longer.
I wanted to keep my coffee sugar-free, so I used a blend of stevia and erythritol, which worked beautifully. I tried it with 1 1/2 tablespoon and one tablespoon of sweetener as well both times were amazingly frothy, so there is a room for an experiment!
My personal favourite now is to serve it over the ice with coconut milk and to stir two layers together just before drinking it creates almost a frappuccino, and it tastes sensational! Like a sweet delicious cloud!
Sugar-free Dalgona Coffee
- 2 tbsp of instant coffee
- 1 tbsp of stevia blend
- 2 tbsp of warm water
- In the bowl combine instant coffee, sweetener and warm water
- Using electric whisk start beating the ingredients together
- It will take about a minute to get frothy picks
- The longer you will continue whisking the firmer peaks will become
- Add ice to your serving cup(or skip if obviously you want a warm coffee)
- Pour your favourite dairy-free milk over and spoon delicious coffee cloud on top
- Gently mix two layers together just before drinking